April Vacation | Creation Museum and Ark 2017

DSC_4440

DSC_4445 DSC_4461 DSC_4483 DSC_4485 DSC_4500 DSC_4503 DSC_4508 DSC_4510 DSC_4518 DSC_4521 DSC_4539 DSC_4583DSC_4605DSC_4610DSC_4615DSC_4620

Well, we’re back! Sorry for the long, unannounced hiatus – got busy after we arrived back home. We left Thursday and it took all day traveling; Friday we spent at the Creation Museum where I got all the nature photos. The Creation Museum was great. The main exhibit was really, really good. We saw two films; one of them was special effects; walked through the gardens, went to the planetarium, and it was a very fun day. Everything pointed to Scripture, and the information was fantastic! We went to the Ark the next day, and it was breathtaking! The thing is HUGE and has a ton of exhibits about the pre-flood world and the different types of animals and the living quarters on the ark (and how they fed and watered all those animals). Sunday we went to brunch, and Monday we came back home and I got sick. Thankfully, it was just a cold, and I’m well over it now!

has anyone been to the Ark or Creation Museum?

singing off,

aria-and-the-cats

Related posts:

16 thoughts on “April Vacation | Creation Museum and Ark 2017

1. Christian Homeschooler says:

Oh, I love your photos, especially the ones of the Ark! And that rope bridge at the Creation Museum is one of my favorite things about the gardens. :)
    Yes, I’ve been to the Creation Museum and the Ark Encounter. They’re amazing places! I’m hoping we can go to the Ark Encounter sometime soon, since they have added a lot since last summer. :)
    ~Christian Homeschooler

2. Allison says:

Hey, I remember that place because we went to the Creation Museum too! We haven’t been to the Ark, though. I know, the Creation Museum was really, really good – and I especially loved the planetarium. What movie did you watch?

3. Mia says:

Nice pictures! I love the Creation Museum and the ark. My family has a membership to the Creation Museum, so I’ve been there a lot.

4. Kristen says:

I’m so glad y’all got to visit both attractions! It looks like you chose one of the best times of the year to go, scenery-wise. Our family has been to the Creation Museum twice, and we thoroughly enjoyed it. The ark sounds like it would be fascinating! Hopefully we’ll be able to visit it sometime in the next few years. . . Meanwhile I’ll just feast my eyes on your gorgeous pics! 😉

• Aria says:

Yeah, and thankfully it wasn’t TOO hot, either! Y’all definitely need to visit the Ark! it’s really amazing. Aww, thanks!

5. Hannah E.Silvius says:

Hey Aria!!! LOVE ur picks!! I’ve been to both the Creation museum,and the BIG no HUGE Ark!!!
    It was breath taking! I hope to see it again!!I Loved going through the creation museum.It shows Gods great work all over!!!It made me see that when I grow up I want to be a creation scientist.Keep up the good work!!LOVING ur posts! (Cute Cat Face with Hearts as eyes!)

6. Hannah E.Silvius says:

When my family,and I went it was sooooo HOT!!! My brother,mom,and me( mostly me) swetting everywhere was Not nice.But I had fun(trying not to get a sun burn)with my family. ;D I forgot what movie (short film) we saw.But it was good. :) I did the same thing. Jumping on the rope bridge.I also had ppl looking at me ( it was a very weird moment).Soooooo I just quickly speed walked away.
    Hahahaha!!

7. Maddy says:

My family went to the Creation Muesuem last summer and we loved it! We haven’t been to the Ark, but are thinking about maybe going there this summer.

Comments are closed.