Welcoming Meadow Rain

photo-book-6

My new cousin, Meadow Rain was born a week ago today! On Sunday I got to take some newborn pictures! We didn’t get very many because most of the little outfits my aunt bought for her were too big, but we’re going to do some more soon. :) Enjoy!

purrfectly-inspired-5 purrfectly-inspired-9 purrfectly-inspired-6 purrfectly-inspired-8 purrfectly-inspired-4

Which of these was your favorite? I love the first one :) Also, notice anything different around here?

singing off,

aria-and-the-cats

Related posts:

16 thoughts on “Welcoming Meadow Rain

1. Kristen says:

Aww, she’s so cute! 😊 I think my favorite is the first one, as well. Great job on the pics, Aria. I can’t wait to see more!

2. Allison says:

Wow, these photos are beautiful, adorable, and very professional! Lovely job, Aria! She is so cute. :)
    Hmm, my favorite photos might be the second and the last one, although I really love them all. :)
    Oh, and I DID notice something different! You added color! 😀 It’s so neat how you have the pink and gray color scheme now. Everything goes very well together!

• Aria says:

Aww, thanks Allison! Yeah, she sure is :)
      Yeah, I’ve got those two in my portfolio. :)
      Yep! I got so bored of the teal. 😛 Thanks!

• Aria says:

I know – it is! She’s number 7 in the family and the second girl! It’s been eight years since my aunt had a girl, so we’re all pretty excited :)
      Thanks!
      Eeeep, I know – I love nature names :)

3. Mia says:

I love the pictures!
    I noticed your profile picture is different. It’s so nice. I also noticed you added color (But not until I read the comments XD)

4. Catharine Runion says:

She is so beautiful!!!! And wow, seven children? The only other family that I know that has 7 kids also lives in your state, but they adopted three of them. Her name is pretty, too! Perfect pictures. And I really like your new blog color!

Comments are closed.